- The Best, Most Reliable Wiper System For Your Classic
- Only Replacement Wiper System That Is Completely Hidden
- Replaces Unreliable Cables With Steel Arms
- Will Clear Vintage Air Conditioning Systems
- Fits Entirely Within The Airbox In The Cowl
- Allows You To Remove The Stock Wiper Motor
- Comes Complete Less Arms And Blades
- Stock Arms Will Fit On Raingear System
- Switch Included
This Chevy Camaro Raingear wiper kit completely replaces your original wiper system with all new state-of-the-art components. The old wiper transmissions are replaced with new splined shafts and steel actuating arms for positive operation. The new wiper motor mounts completely under the dash, hidden from view outside or inside. A special trim plate is provided to cover the hole in the firewall where the original motor and center drive was attached. New wiring and a 2-speed delay (off, low, high and delay settings) switch also come with the kit. You may even adapt your original wiper knob to the new electric switch for a finished, original look. If you've ever been caught in a heavy rainstorm with non-functioning or poorly functioning wipers, then you will agree that our 1968 Camaro Raingear wiper kit is a must have on any driven classic!
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
Ask a question about
Raingear Wiper System, 2 Speed, 1968: