- 4" Single Inlet
- Designed To Fit Muscle Car For Better Fit & Finish
- Plenum Design Offers Extremely Low Profile Dimensions For Tight Hood Clearance Applications
- Fits All Carburetors & TBI Throttle Bodies With 5 1/8" Inlet (Always Check Hood Applications Beforehand)
- Designed To Give Greatest Horsepower & Torque Increase By Routing Intake Inlet Away From Heat Sources Like The Radiator & Headers
- Manufactured By Spectre Performance From High Quality Polished Aluminum Tubing
- Powdercoated Heat Shields Help Prevent Hot Air From Entering Intake Inlet
- NOTE: Requires 2-1/4” Clearance From Top Of Carburetor. Not Legal In California On 1976-1981 Models
This four inch air intake kit is the best way to boost power and give your engine compartment a great look. Manufactured by Spectre Performance, this set can add as much as an additional 50HP through cool air sent to your F-Body's engine. These systems use a DTM (“Down The Middle”) plenum design, which enables the most power to your engine. The aluminum plenum design offers low-profile dimensions for all tight clearance applications, and is designed to route the intake inlet away from heat sources in your engine. This Spectre set comes complete with all the necessary aluminum intake tubes, filters, boots, clamps, and other stainless steel mounting hardware. With the choice of red, blue, black, and white, you can personalize the air intake system for your special street car's engine.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1970 - 1981
Ask a question about
K&N, Air Intake Kit, 4 Inch, DTM Plenum, Single Inlet| 900198 Camaro 1970-1981: