Holley is pleased to announce the continuing evolution of its very successful analog-style gauges with the release of new 3-3/8 and 4-1/2 speedometers and tachometers to complement our 2-1/16 gauge line. These are designed specifically for use with Holley EFI systems or as a standalone unit and available in both black and white face versions. These gauges are compatible with all Terminator, HP, Dominator, and Sniper ECUs, allowing them to be installed in a variety of Holley EFI equipped vehicles.
- Slim-Style Mounting Requires Very Little Dash Space For Install
- 240 Degree Sweep Pointer Makes Gauges Easy To Read At A Glance
- Internal Microprocessor For Accurate Pointer Movement In Racing
- Spin Lock Ring Threads To Back Of Gauge For Simple/Secure Mount
- Machined Billet Aluminum Bezel Is Threaded For Easy Replacement
- Bezel Options Available Separately Customize Your Gauges
- Wires Directly Into Vehicles 16-Pin OBDII Data Link Connector
- Receives Data From The ECU Through The OBDII Connector
Holley Performance Emission Code 5: This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles; and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!
Ask a question about
Holley EFI CAN Speedometer 553-120: