The billet aluminum throttle body adapters are designed for forced induction (supercharged or turbocharged) engine applications and the 105 mm throttle body part number 112-581 or similar models. The adapter works with all front feed Lo-Ram bases (300-602, 300-602BK, 300-603, 300-603BK). The base intake manifold is designed with a lower overall height to fit under a stock or mildly modified hood in the front-feed configuration. The Lo-Ram front-feed plenum entry was configured to provide a very low profile modular intake manifold suitable for turbocharged or centrifugally supercharged engines.
- Machined Billet Construction
- Clear/Black Anodized For Long-term Protection
- 105mm Throttle Body Adapter For Front-Feed Low-Ram
- Modular Design Allowing The Use Of The Included Front-Feed Plenum
- Designed For Forced Induction Engine Applications
- Peak Power At 7000-8000 Rpm Depending On The Application
- Low Height To Fit Under A Stock Or Mildly Modified Hood
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!
Ask a question about
Holley EFI EFI Lo-Ram Throttle Body Adapter 300-630: