Unlike the other Holley EFI gauges which daisy chain together, the fuel level gauge wires directly to the sending unit, eliminating the need for custom ECU configuration.
- 270 Degree Sweep Pointer Makes Gauges Easy To Read At A Glance
- Pointer Driven w/Internal Stepper Motor For Accuracy When Racing
- Adjustable Led Warning Light Allows To Set Low/High Trigger Point
- Led Warning Light Brightness Can Be Configured For Day And Night
- Spin Lock Ring Threads To Gauge Case Back For Simple/Secure Mount
- Machined Billet Aluminum Bezels Are Threaded For Easy Replacement
- Bezel Options Available Separately So User Can Customize Gauges
Holley Performance Emission Code 5: This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles; and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations
Wires directly to sending unit. Programmable for use with any sending units with a range anywhere within 0-300ohms.
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!
Ask a question about
Holley EFI Fuel Level Gauge 553-133W: