HP multi–point EFI systems for small or big block Chevys are ready for the street or strip with the simple swap of an intake whether you have a stock engine, crate or custom–built engine, HP multi–point systems can help you maximize performance by utilizing a laptop or the optional 5.7 inch full color touch screen LCD along with the HPs self–tuning capabilities, the HP multi–point EFI system will get you to the cruise or race in no time. HP multi–point systems include: intake manifold, billet throttle body, ECU, wiring harness, fuel rails, and related small parts. Fuel pump and Injectors are available separately to fit your requirements.
- Fully Self-Tuning Ecu - No Laptop Required
- Trouble-Free w/Fuels An End To Vapor Lock/Fuel Varnish Problems
- Terminator Can Be Updated To Hp Specs w/Free Software Download
- Ecu Fully Potted/Seal For Protection From Vibration/Dust/Moisture
- Ecu Can Be Used For Lsx/Boosted/Nitrous/Others In The Future
- Ignition Timing Control On Small Cap Hei/Tfi Dist. Req. Adapter
- 80 Lb/Hr. Injectors Support 250-600 Hp Engines
- Patent Pending Discharge Fuel Ring For Max Flow/Fuel Atomization
- Throttle Body w/Cfd Air-Entry From Holleys Nascar Throttle Body
- Virtually Maintenance Free Keeps Vehicle Reliable/Ready To Drive
- Delivers The Perfect Air/Fuel Mix For Optimized Fuel Econ./Power
- Industry Leading Tech Support
Holley Performance Emission Code 3: This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles: 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles/1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles/1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle. The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles/1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles/1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Fits all standard square flange intake manifolds. Connections for Ford, GM TH350 and 700R4, and other transmission linkages. Includes TBI unit, ECU, handheld programmer, wiring and all sensors. Does NOT include fuel pump, fuel lines, regulator or filters.
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!
Ask a question about
Holley EFI Terminator® EFI TBI System 550-405: