- Interior Protection From All Types Of Wear And Tear
- Ribbed Design
- Easy Installation
- Anti-Skid Ridges And Nibs Help Prevent Mats From Shifting In Your Vehicle
- Proprietary Engineered Resin Ensures Mats Will Not Curl,Crack Or Harden In Sub-Zero Temps
- Protective, Non-stick Finish Makes Cleanup Quick And Easy
- Deep channels Direct Fluids Into A Lower Reservoir
- Fluids Easily Removed Once They Are Trapped
- Engineered For Toughness And Durability
- Proudly Designed, Engineered And Manufactured With American Made Tooling In The USA
All-Weather Floor Mats are made out of an odorless compound for your 1967-2002 Camaro. Deeply sculpted channels are designed to trap water,road salt,mud,and sand. Resin ensures that mats will not curl,crack or harden in sub-zero weather. Anti-skid ridges prevent shifting in the vehicle and come with a protective,non-stick finish to make cleanup quick and easy. WeatherTech® All-Weather Floor Mats meet FMVSS302 and are manufactured to ISO 9001 standards, your assurance of quality.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 2002
Ask a question about
Camaro Front Rubber Floor Mats, WeatherTech®, 1967-2002: