Excessive heat can cause resins in your brake pad to vaporize or outgas. As the brake pad wears, the used friction material turns into a fine dust. This boundary layer of heat, gas and dust builds up between the pad and rotor surfaces and inhibits performance. Powerslot rotors are finished in a durable black E-coat on the hat, edges and internal vanes to prevent corrosion. The braking surfaces are left in a bare iron finish to improve brake pad bed-in. A combination of stoptech high performance or posiquiet brake pads and power slot slotted rotors will deliver superior, reliable braking for virtually all automotive, truck and SUV applications, even under hard driving and severe duty conditions. But for our most demanding customers such as police pursuit vehicles and club racers, we also suggest Powerslot Cryo rotors.
- Premium Quality, Larger Diameter PowerSlot Rotor With Vac-U-Slot Technology
- Exclusive Vac-U-Slots Are Machined Into The Rotor And Help Evacuate Gasses And Dust, Shed Heat, Also Keep The Brake Pad Surface Clean In Wet And Raining Conditions
- Vac-U-Slot Helps Push Water Off The Braking Surface For Better Stopping Power
- Relocates The Factory Brake Caliper For Increased Braking Effectiveness. Rotors Are Cadmium Plated To Military Specifications To Protect Against Rust
- No Special Brake Pad Sizes Required
- Maintains 96 Percent Active Breaking Area. 100 Percent Bolt-On Mounting, No Cutting Or Drilling
- Complete Hardware Kit And Comprehensive Installation Instructions Included
- Limited 3 Year Warranty
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1998 - 2002
Ask a question about
Stop Tech / Power Slot 22862065DL, Brake Rotor, C-Tek Drilled, Silver E-Coated Double Ground, Alloy, Single: