- Optimized louver design to maximize extraction flow velocities within a vehicle in motion
- Reduces under hood pressure delta to reduce front end lift and increase net vehicle downforce.
- Significantly reduces under hood temperatures by extracting heat and allowing fresh cold air to enter the engine bay.
- Maximize life of engine accessories by reducing overall operating temperature.
- Increases dense, cold air flow through radiator to promote lower coolant temperatures.
- Louver backbone design maintains hood structural rigidity.
- Contoured to fit your specific hood curve.
- Installs easily with supplied templates.
- Included in kit: Templates for cutting, rivets, washers, installation instructions, and necessary spacers for a factory quality installation.
- Does not fit 82-84 Z28 Hoods.
By utilizing the latest in CAD-modeling software combined with race condition testing, Trackspec GT2 hood louvers are proven to perform. Trackspec's greatest strength is the partnerships they have built with experts who work with them during the research and development process. Trackspec takes their design ideas and incorporates the expertise the best in the business has to offer to develop products with proven results.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1985 - 1990
Ask a question about
Trackspec 1985-1990 Chevrolet Camaro Aluminum T1 Hood Louvers IROCT1HL-B: