- Great Upgrade For Your Camaro Brake Calipers
- Choose Between Glossy And Matte Finish
- Requires 17" Wheels
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Made From 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Very Easy Installation With Basic Hand Tools - 3/8 Wrench, Pliers, .013 Feeler Gauge
- Does NOT Require Removing Brake Caliper For Installation
- Kit Includes .013mm Paper Feeler Gauge For Use
1982-1992 Camaro is a classic fixture at any car show and street scene event. These covers are made from durable 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum, with a durable powder coated finish, for a long lasting, trouble free finish. These covers are very simple to install, requiring very basic hand tools for installation, it does not require removing the brake caliper for installation. Do not settle for just any upgrade part for your 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 Camaro, use only the best replacement upgrade parts for your prized ride. NOTE:
All MGP products include a three year warranty against manufacturer?s defects from the date of purchase which covers defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, excessive abuse, misuse, improper installation or damage caused during installation.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1982 - 1992
Ask a question about
Camaro Brake Caliper Covers, Front, Black, 1982-1992: