- Flexible, Semi-Rigid, Nylon Braided Wiring Sleeve
- 1" x 12'
- Cut And Abrasion Resistant
- More Flexible Than Convoluted Tubing
- Laterally Split For Easy Installation
- 25° Overlap Allows For Optimum Wire Protection
- Eliminates Need For Any Additional Fasteners
- Continuous Temperature Rating -94° to 257 °F
- Melting Point 482°F
- Made In USA
Clean up your wiring in minutes with Painless Performance’s PowerBraid wiring sleeves. These semi-rigid nylon sleeves are abrasion and cut resistant. They are laterally split with overlap for easy installation and maximum wiring protection. PowerBraid wiring sleeves comes in a variety of sizes to suit the demands of your project.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 1976
||1967 - 1971
Ask a question about
Early Chevy 49-54 - PowerBraid Wiring Sleeve, 1", 1949-1954: