- High Quality Construction
- Dyno Proven 20 Horsepower Gains
- Reduces Valve Stem & Guide Wear
- Made From 8620 Chromemoly Steel That Will Not Flex
- 1:52 Ratio
- Used On Cylinder Heads With Screw-In Studs & Guide Plates Only
- Fits 1955-1985 Small Block
As a result it has been dyno-tested to produce 15-20 horsepower increases and it makes valve stems and guides last longer. Magnum Rockers fit all 55-85 small block engines (1.52 rocker ratio). Each rocker is supplied with a rocker ball and lock nut. Set of 16. Fits all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 Camaro small block vehicles. SPECIAL NOTE: For cylinder heads with press in studs, machine work to install screw in studs and guide plates is required.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 1985
Ask a question about
Camaro Rocker Arms, Roller Tip, Small Block, Magnum, Competition Cams', 1967-1985: