- Made From High Quality Stainless Steel For Maximum Durability And Corrosion Resistance
- Keep Fuel Running To Your Carburetor
- Great Looks For Show
- Will Replace Original Perfectly
- Longer Life Span
- CNC Bent From Original GM Patterns
- Correct Diameter lines Pre Flared With Correct Style Fittings
- Correct Style Spiral Springs Pre-installed (Where Applicable)
The Pump to Carburetor Line keeps your 1970, 1971 or 1972 Camaro's fuel running smoothly through the engine. When the modulator cannot properly switch you will find yourself struggling to shift gears. Original lines can become crimped, restricting the tube. Rust is also a problem. Old lines can rust from the inside out or at the fittings causing leaks. All these factors can lead to pressure malfunction, and ultimately fuel system damage. Our steel lines are prebent like the originals and feature the correct end fittings. Durable steel and CNC machining make these lines second to none.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1970 - 1972
Ask a question about
Camaro Pump To Carburetor Line, 302, Holley, Stainless Steel 1970-1972: