- Replacement Electric Fuel Pump
- Superior Ethanol Tolerance For Today's Fuel Systems
- Supplied With A 12 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Direct fit to O.E. Which Ensure Precision-Matched Components Have Less Vibration And Noise During All Load Conditions
- For V-8 Firebird's Only
- Uses A GE Rotor design And Is A Positive Displacement Pump
- Includes All Accessories Needed For a Complete Installation
This is a replacement electric fuel pump for your 1985-1986 Camaro. Fuel pump signs of wear can include poor engine starting characteristics, slow response when accelerating, intermittent power loss, excessive noise, vibration while driving, and/or fuel gauge reading incorrectly. That is why you need a electric replacement fuel pump to insure the fuel system function properly. This electric fuel pump drives the Ge Rotor element and first stage impeller to pump the fuel from the inlet to the outlet port.
Note: Strainer Sold Separately
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1988 - 1992
Ask a question about
Camaro Electric Fuel Pump, V8, 1988-1992: