- Restoration Correct
- Fits Right Side Exhaust Manifold
- Pipe From Breather Connects Into Heat Stove
- Nova Applications:
- 1969 With TH350 and Powerglide Transmission
- 1970 307 And 350 Engine
- 1971 All Except 454 Engine
- 1972 All Except 402, 454 Engine
- 1973-1975 All Except 454 Engine
- 1976 305, 350 And 400 Engine
1969-1976 Camaro is a classic platform for restoration or building that ground pounding street machine. This heat stove connects to the right side exhaust manifold and connects the air heat tube to the exhaust manifold, to preheat the air cleaner thermo-sensor. Constructed from durable metal for a long trouble free life. Don't trust just any replacement part for your 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 Camaro, use only the best replacement parts.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1969 - 1976
Ask a question about
Camaro Heat Stove, Upper, Exhaust Manifold, 1969-1976: