Standard Replacement Paper Gasket, Fits All Holley Bowl Screws. Holley(R) has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR(R) Sprint(R) Cup team and nearly every NHRA(R) Pro–Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GMs LS engine. Holleys products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress–up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers(R), Flowtech(R) Exhaust, NOS(R) Nitrous, Weiand(R), Earls Performance Plumbing(R), or Diablosport(R) - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
- No Programming Necessary No Need To Install Duplicate Send Units
- 270 Degree Sweep Pointer Makes Gauges Easy To Read At A Glance
- Pointer Driven w/Internal Stepper Motor For Accuracy When Racing
- Adjustable Led Warning Light Allows To Set Low/High Trigger Point
- Led Warning Light Brightness Can Be Configured For Day And Night
- Peak Recall To View Min/Max Gauge Readings With A Button Push
- Spin Lock Ring Threads To Gauge Case Back For Simple/Secure Mount
- Machined Billet Aluminum Bezels Are Threaded For Easy Replacement
- Bezel Options Available Separately So User Can Customize Gauges
Holley Performance Emission Code 5: This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles; Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles; and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations
Easy to install - One plug and play gauge module (P/N 554-130) is required per set of CAN gauges. User can daisy chain as many gauges as they choose; all gauge data supplied through a one-wire ECU connection.
About Holley Performance Products
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors powered every Monster Energy NASCAR Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI products power these cars and are dominating the performance world. Holley products for GM's popular LS engine are dominating the LS scene as well. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds and engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution or partnered with products from other Holley companies we can give you the edge you need over the competition!
Ask a question about
Holley EFI EFI Coolant Temperature Gauge 553-128: