- Great Upgrade For Your Camaro!
- Correct Saginaw Style Pump
- 5/8" Keyed Shaft For Easy Pulley Installation
- 3/8"-16 Mounting Threads
- 100% New Components
- 1200 PSI Pump Pressure Is Designed To Work With Most Gearbox Systems
- Includes Billet Chrome Cap And Dipstick
- Hardware Included For Installation
- Fits V8 Engines
- Durable Black Powder Coated Finish
1967-1968 Camaro is a true American muscle car classic, and as American as hot dogs, base ball and apple pie. This power steering pump is made with 100% new parts, for a durable, long lasting pump, to withstand years of use. These pumps come with the correct 5/8" keyed shaft for easy pulley installation and 3/8"-16 mounting threads for an easy trouble free installation. These pumps function at 1200psi, so it is designed to function with most gearbox systems. Do not settle for just any replacement part for your 1967, 1968 Camaro, use only the best for your prized ride.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 1968
Ask a question about
Camaro Saginaw Power Steering Pump, V8, Black, 1967-1968: