- Fits 1982 To 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- Fits 1982 To 2002 Pontiac Firebird
- Quick and Easy "On Car" Adjustments
- 1.250" x .095" DOM Steel Tubing
- Precision TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 4140 Heat Treated Chome-Moly Adjuster
- 4140 Chrome-Moly Threaded Tube Adaptor
- Energy Suspension Grease-able Polyurethane Bushings With Grease Fittings
- Uses OEM Hardware, installs in 20 minutes
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
Our tubular on-car adjustable panhard bar replaces the flimsy stock stamped panhard bar while adding increased strength and rear end adjustment. This is a must for rear end centering after vehicle lowering, as well as clearance for running larger tires. The supplied CNC machined double adjuster features left and right hand threads for quick and easy on-car adjustments by simply loosening (2) jam nuts and does not require removal of panhard bar from the vehicle. The Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings featured on both ends eliminates bushing deflection while not sacrificing your ride quality; this is an excellent improvement for your street or drag application. As well as easy adjustments, our heavy duty panhard bar also increases rear stability, controls side movement and body flex.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1982 - 1987
Ask a question about
UMI Preformance On-Car Adj Panhard Bar Poly Ends | 2029-R Camaro1993 - 2002: