- Quick And Easy "On Car" Adjustments
- 1.250" x .095" DOM Steel Tubing
- Precision TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 4140 Heat Treated Chome-Moly Adjuster
- 4130 Chrome-Moly Threaded Tube Adaptor
- QA1 3/4" Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings for a Centered Fit with the Mounting Point
- Energy Suspension Grease-able Polyurethane Bushings with Grease Fittings
- Uses OEM Hardware, installs in 20 minutes
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
Our tubular "on-car" adjustable panhard bar replaces the flimsy stock stamped panhard bar while adding increased strength and rear end adjustment. This is a must for rear end centering after vehicle lowering, as well as clearance for running larger tires. The supplied CNC machined double adjuster features left and right hand threads for quick and easy on-car adjustments by simply loosening (2) jam nuts and does not require removal of panhard bar from the vehicle. The spherical rod end/polyurethane bushing combination eliminates most rear end "bind" while not sacrificing your ride quality; this is an excellent improvement for your street or drag application. As well as easy adjustments, our heavy duty panhard bar also increases rear stability, controls side movement and body flex.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1982 - 1987