- ts 1982 To 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- Fits 1982 To 2002 Pontiac Firebird
- 1.250" x 0.095" 4130 DOM Tubing
- 4130 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
- QA1 3/4" Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
- Complete Arm Features TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings
- On-Car Adjustability using Right and Left Hand Threads
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
Our tubular on-car double adjustable panhard bar replaces the flimsy stock stamped panhard bar while adding increased strength and rear end adjustment. This is a must for rear end centering after vehicle lowering, as well as clearance for running larger tires. If you are looking for the maximal performance from your vehicle you can not go wrong with this setup. Our double adjustable panhard bar features 100% TIG welded fabrication for the utmost in strength and QA1 Teflon lined rod ends. This double adjustable panhard bar features left and right hand threads for quick and easy on-car adjustments by simply loosening (2) jam nuts; does not require removal of panhard bar from vehicle. The spherical rod end set up eliminates rear end bind, which is an excellent improvement for your street, autocross or drag race applications. As well as easy adjustments, our heavy duty panhard bar also increases rear stability, controls side movement and body flex. This item is built using only the best American products on the market today.
Installation: Easy one hour bolt on installation that requires no drilling or welding and uses OEM hardware.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1982 - 1987
Ask a question about
UMI Preformance Double-Adjustable Panhard Bar | 2023-B Camaro 1982 - 2002: