- High End Custom Wheel For Classics
- Sizes From 16 x 8" To 17 X 9.5"
- Media Blasted Center With 8 Rounded Spokes
- 3/4" Clearance From Axel Plane To Backside Of the Spokes
- Machined Barrel With Polished Outer Lip
X 4-3/4" Chevy Bolt Pattern
- 356 Aluminum Heated To A T6 Factor
- Includes Center Cap And Lug Nuts
Vintage Wheel Works was the first wheel company to focus primarily on Muscle Cars. The original goal was (and still is) to build wheels that look correct for the period, but manufactured in larger sizes so the enthusiast can take advantage of modern tire technology and make their muscle cars handle properly.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 1976
||1967 - 1971
Ask a question about
Vintage Wheel Works V48 Wheel: