StopTech® and Centric Parts® offer a wide selection of replacement, high performance, work duty and racing brake pads to fit both OEM calipers and StopTech Big Brake Kits. Choosing the correct friction formula for your particular application is essential for optimizing brake system performance and reliability. Centric's engineering team carefully selects and tests each friction compound to ensure proper stopping performance throughout the lifetime of the brake pad. With three in-house brake dynos and real-time vehicle testing, Centric is the aftermarket leader in brake pads and shoes.
- Para-Aramid Composites Provide Linear Response Regardless Of Pad Temperature
- 100 Percent Positive Molded For Uniform Friction Material Density
- Low Dust Formulation Is Rotor Friendly And Leaves Wheels Cleaner
- Scorched To Raise Initial Cold Effectiveness And Ease Bed-In
- 100 Percent Asbestos Free Formulas
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
||Set Of 4
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1968 - 1969
Ask a question about
Stop Tech / Power Slot 309.00080, Brake Pad, Street Performance, FMSI Number D8, Para-Aramid Composite, Set Of 4: