- Great Upgrade For Your Camaro!
- Fits GM 10 Bolt Passenger Car With 28 Spline Axles
- For 3.08 And Up Ratios Only
- 4-Spring, Clutch Style Positraction
- Internal Gears Are Manufactured Using Forged 4320 Steel To Provide Stronger Teeth
- Fully Rebuildable
- Assembled In The USA
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
- NOTE: Must Use With Ring And Pinnion Gear Set
1967-1972 Camaro is a true American muscle car classic. This Dura Grip Posi init provides aggressive yet smooth traction to give you the confidence and performance you need. Get longer life and better traction with the heavy duty Dura Grip Positraction. This posi traction unit must be used in conjunction with a ring and pinnion set. Don't settle for just any performance parts for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 Camaro, use only the best replacement and performance parts.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 1972
Ask a question about
Camaro 10 Bolt HD Duragrip Posi, With Spider Gears, Clutches And Spring Pack, 1967-1972: