- Great Upgrade For Your Camaro!
- Provides New Wiring Harness For Entire Car Plus Updates For Modern Accessories
- Includes Original Style Sockets, Connectors And Pigtails
- A Must For Anyone Adding Modern Accessories
- Kit Includes Replacement Headlight Switch With Internal 30Amp Circuit Breaker
- Standard Turn Signal And Hazard Flashers Are Mounted On Fuse Panel
- Fuse Box Designed To Fit In Original Location With No Modifications
- Separate Under Dash Courtesy Lamps For Use Along With Your Original Lamp
- New Floor Dimmer Switch Is Provided For Easy Installation
- All The Various Connectors And Terminals For Wiper/Washer System Included
Replacing the wiring harness in your 1974-1977 Camaro is a good idea from a safety and reliability standpoint. With American Autowire's Classic Update Kit you get it all. It has great features like a hanress that will let you wire the instrument cluster in the stock configuration or you can easily and neatly connect to Auto Meter, Classic Instruments, Dakota Digital, Stewart Warner, VDO and other custom gauge packages. It also provides power feeds for upgraded heater and air conditioning systems, as well as feeds for power windows, seats, wiper systems, internally regulated alternators, HEI ignitions and electric fans. It allows you to completely wire your 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977 Camaro from front to back. It doesn't get any easier that.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1974 - 1977
Ask a question about
Camaro Wiring Harness, Update Kit, 1974-1977: