- Adds Up To 35RWHP & 45RWTQ, Computer Tuning Is Required (Not Included)
- T-304 Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel With TIG Welds & Ported Inlets
- ARP Grade 8 Header Bolts, Flat Out Racing Gaskets, Torca Clamps, & 02 Extensions
- 1-3/4 Inch 18 Gauge Primary Tube Diameter With 3 Inch Spike Merge Collectors
- .375 Inch Surface Ground Flanges & Ball & Socket Connections Eliminate Leaks
- Off Road Use Only and Cannot Be Sold Or Shipped To New York Or California
- Made In The USA Using 100% USA Sourced Materials
2010 and 2011 Camaro enthusiasts will truly enjoy the performance and quality of American Racing Headers 304 S/S Long Tube header system. This 1-3/4? x 2-1/2? header system with merge collectors and scavenger spikes. This version includes Pure Thunder Series muffler with polished, double wall S/S tips. The kit is 100% US made and by using our H-Pipe it provides a great tone with considerably less high pitch rasp or cabin drone. The factory exhaust manifolds, as good as they are, keep you from realizing your engine's full power & performance potential. By smoothing and maximizing exhaust flow with a larger diameter full length header, you'll notice huge gains in power. INCLUDES: GASKETS, CLAMPS, O2 EXT. HARNESSES AND HARDWARE.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||2010 - 2012
Ask a question about
Camaro 1-3/4'' x 2-1/2'' Headers With H-Pipe & Cats, Off Road Use Only, V6, 2010-2011: