- Adds Up To 35RWHP & 45RWTQ, Computer Tuning Is Required (Not Included)
- T-304 Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel With TIG Welds & Ported Inlets
- ARP Grade 8 Header Bolts, Flat Out Racing Gaskets, Torca Clamps, & 02 Extensions
- 1-7/8 Inch 18 Gauge Primary Tube Diameter
- .375 Inch Surface Ground Flanges & Ball & Socket Connections Eliminate Leaks
- Off Road Use Only and Cannot Be Sold Or Shipped To New York Or California
- Made In The USA Using 100% USA Sourced Materials
1998-1999 Camaro enthusiasts will truly enjoy the performance and quality of American Racing Headers LS1 Y-Pipe header system. This 1-7/8" x 3" header system with gaskets, clamps, O2 extension harness and hardware. The factory exhaust manifolds, as good as they are, keep you from realizing your engine's full power & performance potential. By smoothing and maximizing exhaust flow with a larger diameter full length header, you'll notice huge gains in power. INCLUDES: GASKETS, CLAMPS, O2 EXT. HARNESSES AND HARDWARE.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1998 - 1999
Ask a question about
Camaro 1-7/8" x 3" Headers, LS1, Y-Pipe, Off Road Use Only, 1998-1999: