- Best Quality Camaro Bumble Bee Front Nose Stencil Stripe Kit
- Stencils Made From Original GM Stencil Set
- This Kit Is Used To PAINT Your Camaro Bumble Bee Stripe Correctly
- Stencils Are Pre-Cut For Specific Body Panels
- Includes Color Photos To Insure The Stencil Can Be Applied To Your Camaro In The Exact Factory Location
The 1967 & 1968 Camaro looks really hot with a bumble bee front nose stripe and believe it or not, the factory actually painted these stripes across the Camaro header panel and down each front fender.
NOTE: On the Standard Camaro (without the Super Sport (SS), Rally Sport (RS) or engine designation fender emblems), the bumble bee stripe is painted solid without the break for the fender emblems.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 1968
Ask a question about
Camaro Front Nose Stencil Set, Bumble Bee, Paint On Stripe, 1967-1968: