- Awesome Accessory For Your Early Camaro!
- 7" Ultra White Halogen Headlight Replaces Original H6014 & H6024
- Parabolic Headlamp Provides 50% More Light Than Original Equipment
- Simple Plug 'n Play Harness For Headlight Bulb
- LED Halo May Be Spliced In As A Daytime Running Lamp, Parking Light Or Turn Signal
- Angel Eyes LED SMD Halo Ring Provides 100,000+ Hours
- Halo Ring Draws Very Low Voltage So They Can Be Left On At Car Shows
- Glass Lens With Thermoformed Plastic Parabolic Reflector For Long Service Life
- Integrated LED Turn Signals
This replacement headlight has a powerful ultra white Halogen bulb with an all white halo ring and it will fit 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 Camaro with a little modification to the back of the headlight bucket. Plus, these lights feature integrated LED turn signals which can be wired in to your turn indicator harness. The LED ring lights up with a remote control which draws low voltage from your Camaro so you can leave them on at car shows. Make your friends proud and order a pair of Redline Lumtronix White Diamond headlights with integrated turn signals for your Camaro today! NOTE:
Rear of headlight bucket may need to be opened up slightly to accommodate H4 Bulb
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 1987
Ask a question about
Camaro Headlight, 7 Inch Round White Diamond With Single Color White LED Halo And Turn Signals, 1967-1981: