- Lighter Than OE Control Arms
- Stronger Than The Factory Control Arm
- Improves Suspension Geometry
- Provides Additional Built In Positive Caster
- Complete With Ball Joint And Bushings
Tubular control arms are a great way to upgrade your 1967, 1968 or 1969 Camaro's suspension. These tubular arms have the same geometry as original, but are stronger and lighter. New ball joints and bushings are pre-installed.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 1969
Ask a question about
Tubular Control Arm, Upper Right, 1967-1969: