- Fits 1993 To 2002 Chevrolet Camaro (Convertible)
- Fits 1993 To 2002 Pontiac Firebird (Convertible)
- Constructed Of DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- Offers (8) Welding Points Through Out The Vehicle
- Mounting Plates Are Machined From 0.250” Thick Mild Steel
- Tubular Design Allows For A Tighter Fit Against The Vehicles Under Carriage
- Uses Rear Control Arm Mount For Increased Strength And Insures Proper Installation
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied With Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
Bolt-In Hardware Option: UMI Performance offers the option of purchasing hardware to bolt this set-up in place. This allows the user the install the subframe connectors now and have them welded at a later date if desired. This differs from our bolt in version subframe connector (#2027) because this set-up offers additional welding points not found on our bolt on set-up. The hardware supplied makes this set-up a 100% bolt in and will require no drilling, cutting or grinding.
This weld in set-up features (8) welding points through out the chassis of the vehicle, these (8) mounting points tie in the front and rear subframe’s resulting in a stiffened and strengthened chassis. Subframe connectors improve your car's handling ability while reducing dash rattles and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race and drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. This set-up tucks tight against the floor using strong DOM tubing, causes no ground clearance loss and clears with any exhaust set-up.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1993 - 1999
Ask a question about
UMI Preformance Subframe Connectors, Convt, Weld In, Chromoly Blk | 2026CM-B Camaro 1993 - 2002: