- Fits 1993 To 2002 Chevrolet Camaro (Convertible)
- Fits 1993 To 2002 Pontiac Firebird (Convertible)
- Constructed Of DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 100% Bolt In Set-Up Requires No Welding!
- Front Mounting Points Feature 0.250” Thick Mild Steel Mounting Plates
- Mounting Plates Feature Precision CNC Machining To Insure Tolerances
- Tubular Design Allows For A Tighter Fit Against The Vehicles Under Ccarriage
- Uses Rear Control Arm Mount For Increased Strength And Insures Proper Installation
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied With Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
This tubular set-up is a 100% bolt in and requires no welding, grinding or drilling and can be installed in 30 minutes or less! This set up is designed to tie the front and rear subframes together using bolt-in hardware supplied. Subframe connectors improve your car's handling ability while reducing dash rattles and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race and drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. This set-up tucks tight against the floor using strong DOM tubing, causes no ground clearance loss and clears with any exhaust set-up.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1993 - 1999
Ask a question about
UMI Preformance Subframe Connectors Convt, Weld In, Chromoly Red | 2027CM-R Camaro 1993 - 2002: